Do you value offering customers fresh, healthy and locally grown options to dining locally? Do you treat a meal as more than sustenance, but art on a plate? Do you find yourself experimenting with a variety of flavors and textures in your dish? Do you want to be a part of a downtown local business that provides professional, quality meals and catering for its community?
Bakehouse Bread & Cookie Co. is looking to add to its team of quality product-focused staff by hiring a part-time (20-40 hours/week) Front of the House staff.
In this role your primary tasks and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Making sure each and every Bakehouse product looks and tastes fresh. Valuing speed and efficiency while providing excellent customer service.
- Keeping a neat and orderly work area, which includes all retail merchandise and dining area.
The ideal candidate will:
- Go above and beyond to provide each customer with a memorable experience.
- Learn the ins and outs of our processes and be able to share with each customer the advantages of choosing Bakehouse for their dining experience and baked goods.
- Possess tact and proper attitude about the values Bakehouse endorses: fresh products, supporting local businesses and organizations, and creating strong communities and individuals
- Strive each day to grow in his/her position
- Keep an open schedule, which often includes early mornings and Saturdays, as this meets the needs of our customers and the business
- Work as a team to complete daily tasks but thrive in settings without immediate coaching or direction.
- Initiative is a must.